Monday, July 13, 2009

Patch 3.2 is sneaking up on me!

I'm back from my vacation, and when I take a quick look at my usual WoW-related sites I get a minor shock. What happened while I was away? I was only gone for three weeks!

Patch 3.2 turns out to be alot bigger than I initially thought it would be. A new Tier set? Already? I only have 4/5 of Tier 8.5 (I won't be wasting dkp on the shoulders anyways, but I haven't even seen them drop yet), and they already are prepared to release a new Tier set?

I barely know where to start to digest all this new information.

  • Tankadin Tier 9 looks amazing. Truly amazing. No more block rating, which is useless to almost everyone these days. Especially if you get the amazing stats from Tier 9 :) The amount of defense and stamina on the gear is insane. All the socket bonuses are +Stamina. There's a mix of block value, dodge, parry, hit, and expertise. I really like it, and it also looks better than both Tier 7 and Tier 8.
  • The Coliseum raid instance can be run in both normal and heroic mode, for both 10- and 25-man raids.
  • There's a 5-man instance that drops Naxx-25 level gear.
  • There's no trash in the raids. It seems to be just a series of encounters.
  • Loads of new recipies, designs, patterns, etc. New craftable BoE items.
  • Epic gems are introduced.
  • Raid ID extensions allow players to extend the raid lockout period.
  • All instances will drop Emblems of Conquests to make it easier for new players to gear up.
  • Some major changes to the paladin class. All three trees are affected by the changes.
There's probably more, but I have just got back, remember? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnax