Friday, October 2, 2009

Back at the Keyboard

I'm back after spending a week in the deep dark forests of Finland, where I attended a training course for Software Architects.

In my absence, my guild has accomplished the following:
  • Forged the guild's first legendary mace (congratulations, Diabbix!)
  • Downed Onyxia in an official guild run
  • Cleared Trial of the Crusader with TWO guild runs
It's great that our guild can manage to run with two groups in Trial of the Crusader, since it means more of us can get to experience the fights, and get the nice loot.

It's too bad that I couldn't be there when Diabbix got his mace, but that's life. Getting the legendary mace is a nice guild achievement, and we have a couple of priests with fragments in their bags, waiting for their turn. But signups for Ulduar has waned significantly lately, so it might be hard to accomplish.

Well, time to log on. I have to catch up on some of the dailies....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your guild! And what kind of software architects have classes in deep dark forests? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    Maybe the people responsible for the training thought the motivation to learn would be higher if we were stuck in the woods? Less distractions, or whatever...

    I learned some stuff at least, so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete

Arnax