Saturday, May 9, 2009

Keepers down

Yesterday, the little toy robot Mimiron went down, which meant we defeated all the Keepers after two visits this week. I watched the kill face down on the ground after dying to a rocket landing on my head. I claim that the distraction of having to roll over my dead body over and over again was the true reason for him going down.

After the kill, we cleared the remaining bosses (Ignis, Council) before moving on the our next target: General Vezax.

That's one ugly dude.

We had two attempts before we called it.

Afterwards, some of us started a 10-man Ulduar run. We one-shotted Leviathan, XT-002, Kologarn, and Auriaya and went on to Mimiron. We downed him once today... let's try it again!

I left the raid to get some sleep after two attempts, which both reached phase 4. I'm sure the rest of the people stayed a while to wreck havoc to the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnax