Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ulduar Day 4

After some mean trash we stood before the Assembly of Iron.
I tanked the big dude, Steelbreaker, which also was our first kill target. For the first time in ages, I had to use my wings to keep ahead on threat when the DPSers got the damage boost from the blue runes on the floor. Second kill target was Runemaster Molgeim. Easy rule here: stand in blue stuff, but don't stand in green stuff. Third kill target was Stormcaller Brundir. Since he wipes his aggro table after every air phase, I ended up tanking him most of the remainder of the fight as well.

We only needed a few tries on this group of bosses before they went down. This was a pretty easy and straightforward fight.

Next, we moved to Kologarn. I was assigned to tank the adds that spawns when his arm is killed. We had loads of wipes on this boss. His Grip, his Breath, and his Eye Beam all caused deaths.
Just when we were getting warm and had him below 30%, the dude bugs on us and doesn't respawn.
End of raid.

So the first week we had four days in Ulduar, and we downed four bosses. I'm already looking forward to next week.

Oh, and I got my Glyph of Divine Plea. Some guy was selling it for 150 gold at the AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnax